Please Take Note:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION ACCURATELY.
Defined below are the services which a Managing Agent performs on behalf of the Lessor:
- Collection of all rentals payable by tenants into the Trust Account by the 7th of every month and then disbursement into the Lessor’s account(s).
- Payments of all accounts, outgoings and expenses as required such as rates, insurance,
repairs, service contracts etc out of incoming rentals.
- Carrying out third/quarter yearly property inspections and producing inspection reports on
the immovable and movable property (for chattels) with recommendations to the Lessor
and Lessee regarding repairs, dilapidations, alterations and maintenance.
- Carry out day to day management of the property and deal with all problems as they arise.
- Recruiting, supervising, paying and controlling all employees employed by the clients in
connection with the leased property.
- Negotiating and maintaining agreements with organizations employed to maintain, repair,
insure and secure the leased property.
- Maintaining a property register & records of all rent reviews, lease expiry dates and some
such inherent information.
- Undertaking rent reviews when appropriate and permitted.
- Taking on instructions from clients in matters pertaining to the property as may be
necessary in the course of the general management of the property.
- Selection of new tenants in consultation with the Lessor.
- Preparation and sending of all Statements of Accounts to the Lessor.